Blog is a part of website which is controlled by an individual having many descriptions of events or regular entries to make them updated. Blogs contain texts, images and even links to other blogs. It also enables the readers to leave comments and thus facilitates the users to share their views with others via the web. It’s the media of interaction among numerous people sharing the common or different network across the world. On the other hand, if you consider blog from the business point of view, it plays a vital role for SEO services in business strategy. That’s why, business uses blogs to achieve their SEO objectives.
The blog post publishing process is an important phase of SEO which helps to increase traffic for your website by attracting various visitors through the content of the blogs. But the process may vary depending on the material you produce in your blogs. There are some measures that should be observed while doing blog post publishing. These basics are:
- Content of the blog should be of exceptional quality which makes the blogs meaningful to your audience. You have to present the subject matter in well balanced and fascinating manner in order to captive attention of the visitors. Also, you need to work on the title, create an impressive title that could convince your audience but make sure you deliver it in the post.
- You need to keep good SEO practices for posting your blogs. Start with the title tag, place your relevant keywords at the beginning and make it readable. Don’t overburden title with keywords which may stop working.
- Add Alt tags to each image in the post as well as a good description. Search engines value the descriptions that you put around the image to determine relevancy and rank your image accordingly.
- Use proper linking within the content internally as well as externally. Use of deep links can boost up the relevancy of your pages. But don’t link every keyword you place, add wherever appropriate.
- Pay utmost attention to your blogs and its updation. Never ignore your readers and their comments otherwise; you may lose great deal of traffic and profits.